Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Conclusion


            Now, I don’t mean to be a deterrent for either books or television. I think both offer a good opportunity to expand a person’s horizons and make them think more. But from what I’ve heard there are a lot of misconceptions about the two mediums and people really don’t think about what they’re really saying about either one. That’s the big point for this whole paper. I don’t want to convince you of an argument, on the contrary.
 I want you to think about this for yourself, to form your own opinion on the matter. All I want to show you is the potential in both to really say something to the masses. Both are legitimate ways to reach out to a large audience, but they’re tools. They can be used in a good or bad way depending on how you use them.   

1 comment:

  1. You could argue that everyone must make the decision for himself on whether or not television is more beneficial than books.

    ReplyDelete